Servings: 4 with leftovers
- 2 small yellow zucchinis, unpeeled and shredded
- 2 small green zucchinis, unpeeled and shredded
- 8 radishes, shredded (about 2/3cup)
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Combine zucchini, radishes and red onion.
Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and whisk in one tablespoon mint. Toss with salad and sprinkle with remaining mint. Season with salt and pepper.