Makes: 3 rolls
- 1 250-gram (8-ounce) package firm cream cheese
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- 6 slices prosciutto
Combine cream cheese, butter, horseradish, hot pepper sauce, green onions, parsley and lemon zest. Add salt to taste. Divide mixture into three portions, and roll in plastic wrap into 5-inch logs. Chill for one hour.
Overlap two prosciutto slices lengthwise on plastic wrap. Place a log on long side. Roll up using plastic wrap as your guide. Cut off any ends. Repeat with remaining prosciutto and logs. Chill again. Cut into slices for serving.