This recipe can also be served at room temperature.
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 grams) mini red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Toss potatoes with oil and balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Place potatoes in a baking dish and roast for 30 to 45 minutes or until browned and tender.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, horseradish and lemon juice to make dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss potatoes with onion, red pepper and mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Serves 4.