The little French radishes are superb in this salad, as are the icicle (white) ones. Use one kind or mix them up.
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled ginger
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 2 cups diced radishes
- 1 cup diced Vidalia onion
- ¼ cup chopped mint
Combine rice vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and pickled ginger.
Combine cucumber, radishes and Vidalia onion in a bowl.
Pour dressing over salad, add mint and toss to combine. Serves 4.