- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Anchovy butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes for garnish
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 anchovies, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
Cut baguette into 16 1/4-inch slices on the diagonal. Use 2 tablespoons olive oil to brush both sides of the slices.
Bake bread for 5 minutes, until golden. Remove to rack and brush with remaining oil.
Beat together butter, anchovies, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Beat in parsley. Spread baguette slices with anchovy butter and top with radishes.