- 2 avocadoes, peeled and diced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Belgian endive, core removed, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 8 cups mixed spicy lettuce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
Gently combine avocados, endive and oranges in a bowl.
Combine lime juice, orange juice, mustard, honey and shallots .Whisk in vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in mint.
Lay lettuce on a platter. Drizzle with a little dressing. Top with avocado mixture and drizzle with more dressing.