- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoonsfresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoonlemon juice or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 stalks asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 head fennel, cut in half
- 1 large red treviso endive
Whisk together buttermilk, dill, parsley, tarragon, onion, mustard, garlic, lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
With a mandolin or V-Slicer, shave fennel into thin strips. Shave asparagus and treviso and mix with fennel.
Combine on a platter or bowl. Pour dressing over top and toss well.