This fresh salsa has a little bite to it. It is sensational with Dinosaur Bones but also with raw vegetables or vegetable chips and as a summery sauce for fish or chicken.
Servings: Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp coarsely chopped garlic
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp seeded and coarsely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Place olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, green onions, coriander, parsley, jalapeno, spinach and walnuts into a food processor and process until combined but not completely smooth.
Stir in sour cream.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.