My grandson Josh, 6, said that he loved this steak so much it changed his life!
- 1½ lb (750-gram) flank steak
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Use a sharp knife to score one side of the flank steak in a cross hatch pattern.
Combine mustard, rosemary, garlic, balsamic and soy. Whisk in olive oil. Pour over flank steak and marinate for 1 hour on the counter or 4 hours refrigerated.
Preheat oiled grill to high. Season steak with salt and pepper.
Place steak on grill and grill about 4 minutes a side or until medium rare.
Let sit 5 minutes and slice against the grain. Serves 8 as sandwiches.