Combined with colourful Romano beans, fennel, and a mustard-balsamic dressing, store-bought roast turkey becomes a chunky home-style Italian salad.
Serves 2 to 3
- 12 oz roasted turkey breast
- One 19 oz can Romano beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced fennel
- 1 cup diced Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Dice turkey breast and mix with Romano beans. Fold in fennel and onions.
Whisk together balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and mustard. Slowly whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with salad.
Place salad on serving platter. Sprinkle over parsley.