- 1 kilogram (2 pounds) sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Korean hot sauce (gochujang)
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 F. Dice potatoes into one-inch chunks. Combine hot sauce, oil, ginger and maple syrup in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss sweet potatoes with the mixture. Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn and bake another 15 to 20 minutes or until cubes are soft. Sprinkle with cilantro.