Broccoli and cauliflower are always a good combination, but their flavours really come out with this creamy anchovy drizzle.
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Creamy anchovy drizzle:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 anchovies, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
Cut florets from broccoli and cauliflower. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add cauliflower flowerets. Boil for 2 minutes, add broccoli and boil 2 minutes longer or until crisp tender. Drain and rinse with cold water until cold. Pat dry.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, Dijon mustard, vinegar, anchovies and garlic. Whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss with vegetable mixture.
Scatter parsley and pumpkin seeds over the mixture. Serves 3 to 4.