- 1 cup packed watercress sprigs
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup chervil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 pound (500 grams) extra large shrimp (16 to 20)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 450 F.
Combine watercress, parsley, chervil, garlic, lemon rind, 2 tablespoons olive oil and Parmesan in a food processor or by hand. Keep the mixture chunky. Combine with the breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in an ovenproof skillet over high heat. Season shrimps with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Sauté for 1 minute, turning once, or until shrimp are just beginning to turn pink. Sprinkle in lemon juice and top with breadcrumb mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until crumbs are golden and shrimp are cooked through.
Serve immediately from the skillet.