- 18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 head escarole, torn into bite-sized pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 ounces asiago cheese, shaved
Preheat oven to 350F. Oil a rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
Toss cherry tomatoes with oil and salt and pepper, place on prepared baking sheet and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, or until semi-dried. Remove from baking sheet and reserve.
Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil and grated asiago. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
Combine escarole, avocado, red onion and roasted cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Toss with dressing and garnish with shaved asiago. Serves 6