- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- A pinch of ground cumin
Melt sugar with the vinegar in a heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then add blueberries, red and green onions, cilantro and cumin.
Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes or until berries have rendered most of their juices and the mixture starts to thicken. Cool and serve with the chicken.