- 4 6-ounce organic boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup dried forest mushroom mix (or dried porcini mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Using a grinder, process dry mushrooms until they are reduced to a fine powder. Stir together with the panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons olive oil, then set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and lightly roll them in the mushroom mixture. Heat 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in a frying pan on medium high heat and brown the breasts on all sides about three minutes a side. Transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until juices are clear. Serve over mashed potatoes with blueberry relish on the side.