- 4 cups low fat yogurt
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon ground five-spice powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons mint sprigs
Place cheesecloth over a strainer. Place strainer over a bowl. Add yogurt into strainer and leave to drip overnight in the refrigerator. Discard drained liquid (you should have about 2 cups yogurt) and place yogurt in large bowl.
Place mango chunks in a food processor. Puree until smooth. Beat into yogurt along with lemon rind, five-spice powder and ginger. Spoon into individual serving dishes and top with mint.