These tangy/minty potatoes serve as ideal accompaniments to the baked stuffed trout.
- 1½ pounds (750 grams) mini red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Place scrubbed potatoes in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well and return to pot.
Combine butter, mint, garlic, mustard and whipping cream. Stir into potatoes and cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serves 4 to 6.