Lettuce and Dressing:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water (or more) to thin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 strips bacon, sautéed and crumbled
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced finely
- ½ cup Roquefort cheese, crumbled
Cut lettuce into quarters (or eighths if very large). Place on serving dishes and set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and mustard, and whisk olive oil in a little at a time. Thin with water to desired consistency and add salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over lettuce and top with bacon, eggs, tomatoes and Roquefort. Extra dressing should be dotted on the side.