- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 bunches dinosaur kale, coarse midrib removed, sliced (about 8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- ½ cup sliced, roasted red or yellow pepper
- 6 white anchovies
Preheat oven to 400F.
Toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place cut side up on a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes or until slightly browned and shrivelled. Set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add kale and fry, tossing, for 4 minutes or until tender and slightly crisp. Season with salt to taste. Reserve.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard and shallots in a small bowl and whisk together until uniform. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine kale, roasted tomatoes, roasted peppers and anchovies in a bowl and toss with enough dressing to coat. Divide among 4 serving plates.